You always imagined yourself being a great father. Now that the baby is actually here you're somewhat baffled about what you can do, and want to make sure you're doing it right.
You're not alone! Join a group of new dads along with their babies to discover your unique relationship with your child and the importance of this father-to-baby bonding. Feel confident in your ability to nurture your baby and discover and learn to foster a healthy attachment.
Location: Wellspring Counseling, Bellevue
Father's First Steps helps fathers learn:
- What a baby needs to thrive
- How to foster a healthy attachment with your baby
- How to be confident in your parenting style
- The importance of your role as a new father
- Ways to maintain a strong relationship with your partner.
REGISTER BY CLICKING ON THE DATES YOU WANT TO ATTEND:
What to Expect
Each of our groups is facilitated by an expert in early emotional development, father-infant relationships, and attachment issues. Father's First Steps is a six-week group for fathers and their babies up to 9-months old.