Through special workshops, Wellspring gives mothers the support you need to enhance your relationship with your child.
Bring your baby to this eight-week group and nurture one of the most important relationships you will ever have.
- Tune into and respond to your baby's needs to foster positive emotional development.
- Make a healthy transition to motherhood and develop your identity as a mother.
- Reflect on who you want to be as a parent.
- Look into how you were parented and how it impacts your parenting.
- Learn how bonding happens between mom and baby.
- Learn by sharing with other new mothers and gain social support.
(Note: This workshop is not currently offered.)
What to Expect
You will meet for 11/2 hours for 8 weeks with a small group (7 maximum) of new moms. Your group leader will lead you through check-ins, information and discussion. Our group leaders are Master's level therapists who have had extensive training in early child development.