Wellspring Counseling offers parent/child therapy for children 3-5 years of age and their parents or caregivers. We can help you:
- Understand and manage your child's behavior
- Learn about and promote your child's development
- Communicate effectively with your child
- Learn how to deal with temper tantrums and strong emotions
- Create an effective discipline strategy
- Resolve early childhood traumas from separation or loss
- Encourage learning skills
While participating in parent-child interactions, we will help you find strategies for guiding your child towards healthy emotional development. We offer parent/child therapy, individual child treatment, and caregiver support to families who want to create a nurturing and stable home in which their children will thrive. We also offer classroom consults for children facing behavior challenges in preschool.
To get started, call us at 206-524-9055. You may also search for a therapist by location, specialty or name.