By participating in KHK, your children can help ensure that their homeless peers have everything they need.
Below are some age-appropriate fundraising ideas to help you earn financial donations to fill your jar!
- Host a lemonade, tea, or hot chocolate stand
- Do extra household chores
- Donate birthday presents and funds
- Create & decorate birdhouses for neighbors
- Wash neighbors' cars
- Do chores for neighbors
- Collect and recycle cans
- Draw portraits, sketches, and landscapes (like Maddy!)
- Design jewelry: rings, bracelets, necklaces, key chains
- Host a dance/hula hoop/jump rope-athon
- Plant flowers, weed, or rake leaves
- Bake & decorate spring-themed cookies and cupcakes
- Take care of a neighbor’s cat or dog
- Tutor younger students