Since 1892 Wellspring Family Services has been a source of opportunity for children, adults, and families in our community to reach their full potential.
We invite you to explore opportunities to:
- Engage in valuable work that strengthens our community
- Enjoy a full range of benefits and a collaborative working environment at a well-respected agency
- Excel in your field of interest
As a 501(c)3, multi-service agency, our diverse programs provide employment opportunities for both highly trained specialists and generalist applicants.
Our current opportunities are here:
Are you interested in training programs, an internship or externship?
Wellspring Counseling, a division of Wellspring Family Services, also hosts a number of training opportunities throughout the year. We invite you to learn more about our Professional Training & Certification Programs:
- Certificate Program in Clinical Theory and Practice
- Doctoral Level Clinical Internships and Practica
- Clinical Externships
- Continuing Education for Practitioners
For additional information regarding Clinical Internships and Practica, please email Mary Malhoit or call 206.826.3040.
Wellspring Family Services is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to a culturally and ethnically diverse workplace. Persons of color are encouraged to apply. To request disability accommodation in the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.