The Mission of Wellspring Family Services is to build emotionally healthy, self-sufficient families and a non-violent community in which they can thrive.
- We respect all individuals as valued and contributing members of the community; healthy individuals and families are the cornerstones of a strong community.
- By addressing interrelated root causes of mental health issues, homelessness, and domestic violence, our therapeutic services build social and emotional health.
- We focus resources on prevention and early intervention strategies, while continuing to meet the immediate needs of our clients.
- Respect for the dignity of all individuals, whether clients, staff members, volunteers, or members of the community;
- Diversity of backgrounds, experience, and personal qualities of all individuals;
- Professional and therapeutically-informed services as the best way to help our clients reach their goals;
- Teamwork, cooperation, and organizational cohesiveness;
- Shared commitment to the Wellspring Family Services' mission regardless of program or branch location or specific duties;
- Support for employees in developing skills and mastering their professions;
- A positive environment for clients, staff members, volunteers, and visitors;
- Effective use of resources;
- Fiscal responsibility and financial health.
Our Commitment to Cultural Competency
Wellspring Family Services is committed to providing services and a workplace environment that promotes the well being of all people in our community.
We dedicate ourselves to dismantling prejudice, institutional oppression and its corresponding systematic organizational advantage related to: the construct of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, disability, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, veteran status and other cultural factors within our community.
Wellspring Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.