The Wellspring Associate Board (WAB) is a volunteer group of young professionals who are making a difference in their community through helping children and families transition out of homelessness and find stability.
Why join the WAB?
- Learn about non-profit governance and board leadership through a robust board development curriculum
- Give back to the community in a significant way
- Develop leadership skills outside the work environment
- Gain understanding of the non-profit sector
- Gain experience in organizing and carrying out fundrainsing events
- Network with a like-minded cohort of people from a variety of professions
What's my expected commitment?
- Commit to a two-year term with the option to renew for a second term
- Serve as community ambassadors for Wellspring
- Attend the Lasting Change Luncheon and other Wellspring events, bringing guests from their personal networks, including collegues, friends, family, etc.
- Attend meetings regularly (meeting schedule includes 9 - 10 meetings a year including some joint meetings with the Wellspring Board of Directors)
- Participate in committees to advance WAB initiatives
- Make a personally meaningful finacial gift each year
Want to learn more? Contact Asa Tate, Chief Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.902.4231.
Board Chair: Sarah Kilpatrick, John L Scott Real Estate
Vice Chair: Emily Rooney, Google
Vice Chair: Jamie Webber, Amazon
Ex Officio: Heather L. Fitzpatrick, CEO, Wellspring Family Services
- Mares Asfaha, Philanthropy Northwest
- Kelsie Bartolome, Washington Athletic Club
- Joanna Dunn, Foodie Central Tours
- Gavin Hudson, Peterson Sullivan LLP
- Cody Nelson, Amazon
- Lucas Nestvold, Alvarez & Marsal
- Jae Suzuki, Regence Blue Shield
- Alyssa Villablanca, Tyler Technologies