- Want ideas? Check out the Winter Wish List
- For a financial contribution, click here
- Want to support our Early Learning Center? Amazon Classroom Wish list, here
Each November and December hundreds of community members donate new toys, books, winter clothes, gift cards or money to help stock our Baby Boutique and Holiday Toy Room. Hundreds of families are then invited to select gift items for their children.
"We were worried we'd literally have Christmas in the dark this year," Angie, a former client, told us last year, referencing a high electric bill. "Presents weren't even an option. We were trying to figure out how we were going to explain this to our kids.”
"I'm so thankful for the support,” Angie said. “My family has gone through a series of tough bumps, and these gifts today are the difference between joy and sadness."
In all, we expect serve about 1,000 children and families experiencing crisis to visit our Baby Boutique or Toy Room this December.
Will you help us spread joy?
- Donate unwrapped toys or books
- Donate gift cards or money.
- Donate new clothes or essential items.
- Donate new coats, boots, scarfs and gloves.
- Host a donation drive at your workplace.
- Invite your children to fill a Kids Helping Kids donation jar.
You can drop off donations at:
- 1900 Rainier Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144
- 8:30 am-5 pm , Monday-Friday
- Also: Saturday, November 14, and Saturday, December 12, 10 am – 2 pm.
Please deliver all donations unwrapped.
Photo caption, above right: Wellspring Family Services CEO Ruthann Howell.