A step towards resilience and stability
- $300 provides a homeless family a month of intensive case management to find a safe, permanent home.
- $100 stabilizes a homeless family living in their car with case management, and their first night of food and shelter.
- $300 provides a household facing eviction a month of individualized case management services to stabilize and avert homelessness.
- $60 provides 10 homeless families a week of diapers for their infants.
Early Learning Center
- $100 provides a homeless child a week of enriching care and instruction from a preschool teacher with specialized training to address trauma and toxic stress.
- $175 provides 10 homeless children a day of care and instruction from a preschool teacher with specialized training to address trauma and toxic stress.
The big pay off? Resilience
Each year, Wellspring’s nonprofit Community Services helps about 4,000 individuals experiencing crisis tap into their strength, take a next step, and rebuild their lives. Last year, 8 out of 10 of our clients were children; more than half of those children were under age 5. Your donations stop the cycle of instability.
ABOUT US: Wellspring Family Services helps families and individuals reach their full potential. We offer social enterprise counseling and an employee assistance program , as well as nonprofit community services designed to help families move through crisis and triumph. These community services include:
- Housing services, where we help homeless families find – and hold onto – a place to live
- The Baby Boutique, our free store for essential items for children
- Comprehensive early learning and kindergarten readiness for children who have experienced homelessness or other trauma
- Domestic violence intervention and counseling
- Parent-child counseling services
OUR MISSION: Build emotionally healthy, self-sufficient families and a nonviolent community in which they can thrive.