About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Volunteering Benefits Your Body, Mind, and Community
Today’s headlines are filled with anxiety-inducing news. It’s easy to get lost in worrying about the present and the future. These emotions can drain our energy and keep us from…Hidden Homelessness Among Employees and How Employers Can Help
In fact, 64.4% of employees nationwide live paycheck to paycheck and struggle to handle unexpected expenses, leading to homelessness. Furthermore, the cost of living, particularly in major cities, has increased…Wellspring’s Counseling Services to Permanently Close on March 31, 2023
For over 100 years, Wellspring Family Services has been proud to deliver mental health services throughout Greater Seattle as part of our mission to end family homelessness. Unfortunately, due to…Navigating Uncertainty and Building Resilience
Significant events involving global unrest, nationwide economic shifts, and unsettling community violence are causing widespread uncertainty and anxiety for many. Whether directly or indirectly impacted, it’s important to remember that…Achieving Your Goals with Professional Guidance
Setting goals can be an effective and powerful tool for self-improvement. Goals help to provide structure and direction, as well as give us something to strive for. However, it is…Leadership Combined with Service Drives Young Professionals
Ending family homelessness is a complex issue that requires an entire community to work as one. An essential component of supporting Wellspring Family Services’ mission is the Wellspring Associate Board…It’s More Than a Ride
The Wellspring community really stepped up this holiday season to provide more than 4,200 new toys and gifts for children and teens facing or experiencing homelessness in our community. More…Navigating Grief During the Holiday Season
Loss and grief can happen anytime, but the impact may feel even more significant during the holidays. Getting through cherished traditions when dealing with difficult emotions can be painful and…1,000 Gifts Still Needed for Children Facing Homelessness
It’s time again for the annual Wellspring Giving Together Gift Drive for children and teens facing or experiencing homelessness. The gift drive runs through December 20, and we are so…Crafting Creates Comfort for Families Experiencing Homelessness
A passion can take you to unexpected places. Places where you meet new people and find new friends. Places where your heart and soul are fulfilled and renewed. Cheryl Solomon’s…