About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Mayor’s Proposed Budget Disproportionally Impacts Women and People of Color
Mr. Mayor, we are confused. We know you are a champion for diversity and equity. So why are you capping inflation-based pay increases for a set of vendors who are…Strategies for Adjusting After COVID-19 Distancing
Strategy #1: Pay attention to how you feel. As you move through continued change, tend to your emotional needs. As it’s possible, observe and name your feelings as you experience…DEIA Specialist Ernie Cathcart Retires
If you ask Wellspring’s Chief Program Officer, Bevette Irvis, about the days before Ernie Cathcart, she can tell you some stories. And some concerns. And some hopes and dreams. A…2021 Wellspring Children and Teen Gift Drive
The annual Wellspring Family Services Children & Teen Gift Drive, part of the Giving Together campaign, is off to a great start. Thank you to all who have given so…Social Work Means Showing Up
Something special happens when we show up for other people. Showing up means thinking outside of ourselves. It requires us to be vulnerable, and to give of our personal time…Unhoused: A #WellConnected Community Conversation Sept. 14 & Nov. 18
As the chronic homelessness crisis continues commanding our public attention and concern, we must also shed a light on the increasing numbers of homeless children and families who are struggling…Homelessness Redefined in Washington State – Why Does it Matter?
A sold-out Seahawks game seats 72,000 people – so 80,000 is a lot of children and youth experiencing homelessness – more than a packed stadium. But do you know the…Our Neighbors are Relying on Us!
Your collective generosity raised more than $485,000 to help families in our community find hope, discover opportunity, and build resilience – thank you! However, our work is far from finished.…