About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Volunteer Saturday – ELC Playground Cleanup
Welcome our Early Learning Center students back from summer break with a clean and fresh playground. Be ready to scrub down toys, power-wash slides, and have fun.
Volunteer Requirements: All volunteers must complete a volunteer application and RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of the event date. Masks are required on-site for all volunteer activities.