About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Recognizing individuals making bequests or planned gifts to Wellspring
Wellspring Family Services was founded in 1892, just 30 years after the City of Seattle was officially formed. For over 120+ years, Wellspring has provided resources and reassurance to families in crisis. A testament to the unwavering past, present, and future support of the community.
The 1892 Legacy Circle recognizes those who have made a bequest or other planned gift to Wellspring. We hope their forethought and commitment to Wellspring inspires others to dream and plan for their own local legacy.
What are the benefits of being an 1892 Legacy Circle member?
1892 Legacy Circle members are recognized in Wellspring’s Impact Reports and on our website unless anonymity is requested.
Estate Planning Professional Support
Need help getting started or have questions about how to add Wellspring Family Services to your existing will or estate plans? Here are expert planners who can help you.
Regina Bellody, JD, CTFA, CAP®
520 Pike Street, Suite 1415
Seattle, WA 98101
Stephen M. Waltar, PS
Legacy Estate Planning, LLC
1750 1122th Ave NE, Suite C245
Bellevue, WA 98004
Mike Whitmore, Financial Planner
Absolute Return Solutions
18300 Redmond Way, Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052
1892 Legacy Circle Members MUST be able to update regularly.
Please let us know if you have already included Wellspring in your will, retirement, or life insurance plans so we can recognize you in our 1892 Legacy Circle! We honor the following individuals for making a lasting contribution to our community with a planned gift to Wellspring.
Vicki & Judy Burr-Chellin
Pat Detmer & Fred Canada
Ruthann Howell & Tom Quackenbush
Sherry & Bob Nebel
Laurie Nichols & Robert Williams
David Osmer & Sandy Griffin
Patricia L. Scanlon*
Cam D. Wong*
To discuss making a legacy gift to Wellspring, please contact:
Asa Tate, Chief Development Officer, 206-902-4231, firstname.lastname@example.org.