About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Designate Wellspring as a beneficiary
One of the simplest and fastest ways to make a planned gift is to designate Wellspring as a beneficiary on a financial account such as:
- IRA or a qualified retirement plan, such as a 401(k)
- Life insurance policy
- Bank account or certificate of deposit
This type of planned gift often takes very little time or energy. Simply fill out a Beneficiary Designation Form from the financial institution (often available online) and write Wellspring Family Services, IEN 91-0567261, as a beneficiary.
Beneficiary designations enjoy the same estate tax benefits as a bequest, and in some cases can produce income tax savings for your heirs.
To discuss making a legacy gift to Wellspring, please email Asa Tate, Chief Development Officer, or call 206.902.4231.
Please let us know if you have already made a planned gift to Wellspring so we can publicly recognize you in our 1892 Legacy Circle!