Join the Wellspring Associate Board
The Wellspring Associate Board (WAB) is a volunteer group of professionals who are making a difference in their community through helping children and families transition out of homelessness and find stability.
Why join the WAB?
- Give back to the community in a significant way
- Develop leadership skills to complement your professional life
- Gain understanding of the non-profit sector and how we support the community
- Gain experience in organizing and carrying out projects, events, and engagement opportunities
- Network with a like-minded cohort of people from a variety of professions and a shared commitment to service
- Be part of a mission to end multi-generational, family homelessness
- Have Fun!
What’s my expected commitment?
- Commit to a two-year term with the option to renew for a second term
- Serve as community ambassadors for Wellspring Family Services
- Participate in the annual Lasting Change Campaign (May) and other fundraising, engagement and outreach opportunities
- Attend meetings regularly (9 – 10 hour-long meetings a year including some joint meetings with the Wellspring Board of Directors or committees)
- Participate in committees to advance WAB initiatives
Want to learn more about WAB membership? Schedule a meeting with:
- Thom Murray, Corporate and Community Engagement Director, 206.902.4259, email@example.com
- Troy Coalman, Direct of Donor Impact, 206.902.4257, firstname.lastname@example.org