About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Engage with the stories, thinking and community of Wellspring
1,000 Gifts Still Needed for Children Facing Homelessness
It’s time again for the annual Wellspring Giving Together Gift Drive for children and teens facing or experiencing homelessness. The gift drive runs through December 20, and we are so…Crafting Creates Comfort for Families Experiencing Homelessness
A passion can take you to unexpected places. Places where you meet new people and find new friends. Places where your heart and soul are fulfilled and renewed. Cheryl Solomon’s…Meet the CARES Team
Wellspring works to end family homelessness by preventing and resolving housing and job instability and treating the trauma associated with being unhoused. Our full slate of counseling services includes the…Mayor’s Proposed Budget Disproportionally Impacts Women and People of Color
Mr. Mayor, we are confused. We know you are a champion for diversity and equity. So why are you capping inflation-based pay increases for a set of vendors who are…How Do I Talk to My Child About Homelessness?
You and your child are out for a stroll on a sunny afternoon, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Across the street, your child notices a woman…LGBTQ+ Youth Mental Health Needs
Eagleton is leading the development of a new Wellspring Family Services behavioral health clinic focused on serving LGBTQ+ and BIPOC youth and families. The clinic features practitioners with life experience…Parents Connected to Multiple Services at Family Resource Fair
On Saturday, June 11, 2022, Wellspring Family Services hosted the first Family Resource Fair held at our Rainier Avenue location. We transformed the parking lot into a resource center offering…Strategies for Adjusting After COVID-19 Distancing
Strategy #1: Pay attention to how you feel. As you move through continued change, tend to your emotional needs. As it’s possible, observe and name your feelings as you experience…Celebrating Bevette Irvis this Women’s History Month
It’s often said that women are the heart of a community and children are our future. At Wellspring Family Services, we couldn’t agree more. In recognition of Women’s History Month…Family Essentials Drive Runs March 14 through April 15
The essential personal-care items we use to start each day fresh and clean should be available to everyone. Sadly, however, necessities such as soap, toothpaste, and clean socks are not…