About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Creating lasting change together
We believe every family and child deserves a safe and stable home, and the sense of dignity, security and confidence that comes from it. From our housing, early learning to our employee assistance program – our days are focused on preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early, when it does.
- We are in this together.
- We are infinitely curious.
- We relentlessly pursue “better.”
- We care for ourselves so we can care for others.
- We never give up.
All job openings are posted in our Career Center. After selecting the job that interests you, please apply through this web portal directly. All applications must be submitted through the Career Center.
Wellspring Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and accessible workplace. Everyone is welcome. Those who are BIPOC, all gender identities, immigrants, former clients, veterans and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. To request disability accommodation in the application process, please contact us.
Seeking talent and compassion
To achieve our mission – to end the cycle of family homelessness – we’re looking for people who are both talented and compassionate. People who believe in a better day, and do what it takes to pursue it. People driven by collaboration and excellence. If you value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Access, as well as Trauma-Informed practices, then we invite you to apply for a position with Wellspring Family Services.
Compensation and Benefits
Beyond the opportunity to make a real difference for the people and communities we serve, Wellspring offers market-aligned compensation and an attractive benefits package:
- 3 Medical Plan options
- Dental insurance
- 30 days PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employee-funded 403b Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- Employee Assistance Program with Counseling Session Reimbursement
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Access (DEIA) Training
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)