About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Engage with the stories, thinking and community of Wellspring
Volunteering Benefits Your Body, Mind, and Community
Today’s headlines are filled with anxiety-inducing news. It’s easy to get lost in worrying about the present and the future. These emotions can drain our energy and keep us from…Motivated By Your Tax Return to Examine Your Finances?
Employees enter the workforce with varying degrees of financial literacy. In the United States, most of us did not learn money basics through public schools. Households on both ends of…Hidden Homelessness Among Employees and How Employers Can Help
In fact, 64.4% of employees nationwide live paycheck to paycheck and struggle to handle unexpected expenses, leading to homelessness. Furthermore, the cost of living, particularly in major cities, has increased…Little Steps for Equity
On Tuesday, February 21st, Early Learning Center (ELC) students and teachers led staff and parents in a March for Equity around the outside of Wellspring’s building on Rainier Avenue South.…Neighbors Sharing Joy
The little things can have a huge impact for families facing crises. Here’s what one neighbor is doing to bring the power of community to a new level. The Giddens…Wellspring’s Counseling Services to Permanently Close on March 31, 2023
For over 100 years, Wellspring Family Services has been proud to deliver mental health services throughout Greater Seattle as part of our mission to end family homelessness. Unfortunately, due to…Navigating Uncertainty and Building Resilience
Significant events involving global unrest, nationwide economic shifts, and unsettling community violence are causing widespread uncertainty and anxiety for many. Whether directly or indirectly impacted, it’s important to remember that…Achieving Your Goals with Professional Guidance
Setting goals can be an effective and powerful tool for self-improvement. Goals help to provide structure and direction, as well as give us something to strive for. However, it is…Leadership Combined with Service Drives Young Professionals
Ending family homelessness is a complex issue that requires an entire community to work as one. An essential component of supporting Wellspring Family Services’ mission is the Wellspring Associate Board…New Classroom Opens!
After five years, Wellspring’s Early Learning Center (ELC) was able to re-open an additional preschool classroom this fall thanks in large part to a generous gift from Amazon. The classroom…