About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Connecting families with resources and support
Family homelessness is not a simple problem, which means there are no simple solutions. To end family homelessness, we need a network of committed people and organizations that fully understand and meaningfully address homelessness’ main drivers.
Whether a family is already experiencing homelessness, facing a crisis that threatens their current housing, or anywhere in between, Wellspring is here to help.
All roads lead to housing stability
At Wellspring, our experienced advisors provide compassionate support that is culturally responsive and trauma-informed.
Family Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) Provides digital resources for regaining stability. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) An EAP that serves organizations. Employee Stability Program Helping employees retain or regain housing stability. Early Learning Center Pre-K education for children experiencing homelessness. Wellspring Family Store Access to free clothing and essential items for children age 0-17. Housing Services Services to help individuals in King and Pierce counties find and maintain stable housing.
It wasn’t until I became connected with Wellspring that my life’s narrative started to shift from victim to survivor. My Housing Stability Specialist got me connected to subsidized housing and a career coach, and walked me through each step of my housing journey.”
We're in this together
In cases where we aren’t able to provide direct support through our own programs, we act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
Advancing employee well-being and then some
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps people to stay gainfully employed, and therefore stably housed. The earned revenue from our social enterprise model amplifies the impact of every dollar donated, so together we can support more individuals as they strive to achieve lasting stability for themselves and their families.