About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Thank you for considering a financial gift to Wellspring Family Services
We rely on the generous support of individuals in our community to provide opportunities for children and families to navigate crisis and reach their full potential.
Wellspring offers a variety ways individuals, families and groups can support our mission to end family homelessness.
As a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, your gift to Wellspring is tax-deductible.
Other ways to give
Wellspring welcomes stock gifts. More information and brokerage information can be found here. Or contact Troy Coalman, Director of Donor Impact, at 206-902-4257 or email@example.com.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. Check here to see the details of your employer’s workplace giving program.
Wellspring welcomes the opportunity to present at workplace giving events or at resource fairs. Contact, Saidah McKissick, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellspring’s King County Employee Giving Program ID# is 9284.
Making a legacy gift is a meaningful way to support the community in the future while demonstrating your values in a lasting and impactful way. Legacy gifts, also known as planned gifts, are charitable commitments you make now that will support Wellspring in the future. Anyone, at any age, can designate a legacy gift! It can be a simple bequest in your will, a beneficiary designation on a retirement account or life insurance policy, or a charitable trust. Your passion, commitment and support will sustain families long into the future. To find out more about the options and unique alternatives visit our planned giving page or contact Asa Tate, Chief Development Officer, 206-902-4231, email@example.com or Troy Coalman, Director of Donor Impact, 206-902-4257, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to Family Store
Wellspring relies on the support of thousands of donors to ensure that children and families in crisis have access to the essentials they need. We invite you to participate anytime throughout the year by donating items and expanding your reach by encouraging your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to donate.
Please drop-off donations:
Wellspring Family Store
1900 Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144.
Drop-off hours are 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Accepted Donations
- Amazon Charity List to donate Essentials
Questions, please contact Karly Lee, Family Store Program Manager, at 206-902-4264 or FamilyStore@wellspringfs.org.
Donate a car
Buying a new car? Getting rid of an old one? Selling an old vehicle isn’t your only option, you can turn it into a donation! We’ve teamed up with Donate for Charity to make donating your vehicle easy. You receive a minimum $500 tax deduction (or higher, depending on the final sale of the vehicle), and Wellspring receives the net proceeds to support families. Your vehicle donation will be accepted whether it is running or not! Donate For Charity will handle everything and process the donation. You can either visit our page online or call Donate For Charity directly at 866.392.4483. Turn your wheels into caring!
Host a product drive
Hosting a donation drive for Wellspring is a fun, convenient, and meaningful way to engage your co-workers and friends to make a difference. Families experiencing homelessness need essential hygiene and household items and their children need diapers, warm clothing, toys, books, and games. To learn more, contact Saidah McKissick, Donor Impact Specialist, at 206.902.4256 or email@example.com. Or visit our Donation Drive FAQ.
Shop & Donate
Did you know you can also support Wellspring simply by shopping?
Fred Meyer Community Rewards –
- Sign up for or log in to the Community Rewards program by linking your card to at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards .
- Every time you shop online or in-store, use your Rewards Card, you will earn a donation towards Wellspring and continue collect your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, ask at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.