Search site
Home >Resources


Are you looking for help?


  • Families – If you are a family with at least one child, and you are currently experiencing homelessness, the first step is to call 2-1-1 to connect with Coordinated Entry for All (CEA). Wellspring can only serve families once they have been referred through CEA.
  • Individuals – If you are an individual currently experiencing homelessness, please call 2-1-1 to be directed to the most appropriate resource.

Employee assistance benefits

Wellspring EAP is an employee benefit program employers offer employees and their families to support their well-being at work and at home. If your employer offers Wellspring EAP as part of your benefit, you may access this service here.

Looking to make a payment for services received from our Counseling Program?

Choose from phone, online, or check options.

Back to Top