About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Act now to end the family homelessness crisis
Wellspring Family Services depends on community support to ensure families facing homelessness have the programs and resources they need to access their resiliency. That’s where you can take action!
Whether an individual, community group, or a potential corporate partner, there are a variety of ways you can help Wellspring families. With your commitment we can create lasting change. Thank you for making sure all children and families have an opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
How you can end homelessness for good
Individual philanthropy is the driving force that sustains Wellspring programs and services. Whether through an online donation, a recurring gift, or leaving a legacy gift, Wellspring has an opportunity for you. Learn more.
Our customized approach to corporate philanthropy and engagement maximizes opportunities for giving, sponsorship and volunteerism. Our holistic model emphasizes working together in partnership to create impact and lasting change. Learn more.
Volunteers make change happen! Whether helping in the free family store or donating time to do html coding there are always exciting ways to engage with the Wellspring community. Learn more.
Events & Calendar
Find out about the latest happenings and offerings from Wellspring. Be sure to stay tuned for our quarterly virtual #WellConnected community conversations.
As a child who watched his single mother struggle with homelessness and mental health challenges regularly, I wish there could have been an organization like Wellspring that could have helped us then. Now as an adult father of three it has been a no brainer to help support such an amazing organization. My hope is that others will get the support my mother and I could not find over 40 years ago.”
One of my closest friends has faced homelessness in their lives. With great organizations like Wellspring Family Services, my friend was able to rebuild their family life with a good career. Wellspring Family Services' mission statement symbolizes a ray of hope and offers tremendous support for families that face homelessness. At times, we may face darkness, but with great support anything can be turned around. ”
Through our employee volunteer days, we’ve seen first-hand the positive impact their team has on families in need of resources such as housing services, counseling, and essential items like clothing and school supplies. Through our partnership, our team is committed to taking intentional steps to shape the social fabric of our city and focusing the positive impact we have through our community investment activities and volunteerism.”
Your impact on our community in 2021
People found or retained stable housing
Diapers, clothing, formula, and hygiene items distributed
Healthy meals served to children