About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Advancing workplace well-being for good
Employees routinely face personal crises that affect their professional lives. Wellspring’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. We connect employees with mental health services, childcare resources, legal help, financial counseling, elder-care services, and an array of other services that help them address crises quickly.
When you offer Wellspring’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as part of your benefits package, you communicate that you’re committed to your employees’ well-being—at work, and beyond. But choosing Wellspring is about more than your team. Because of our social enterprise model, every partnership also contributes to critical programs that help build healthier, more stable communities. Better for everyone.
Benefits with impact
Return on employer investment
Personalized care. Because one solution doesn't fit all.
For us, each client relationship is a collaborative partnership. With every company that chooses Wellspring EAP, we work together to create the solutions your team needs to thrive—at work and in life.
High-touch, high quality services that make a difference.
With Wellspring EAP, each person receives handpicked resources and supports for their unique circumstances. The first point of contact is always a masters-level clinician, who takes the time to listen, understand, and assess each person’s needs, ensuring they receive a high-quality match with a service provider.
Meaningful relationships. Meaningful change.
Our team’s passion for the work we do is best reflected in each partnership, and the highly tailored solutions that result from ongoing collaboration. We care deeply about understanding the unique needs, values and goals of each organization, which become the foundation of our work together.
Investing in the well being of their teams—and their communities.
Wellspring is an EAP expert. Not a value-add or rider to an unrelated product, but an organization that immerses itself in delivering a member level experience that is unparalleled. A significant product differentiation for organizations focused on their culture and community.”
Especially this last year, there have been so many factors that supervisors and HR cannot control or make better that effect staff's capacities and capabilities to do their job. It's wonderful to have a resource that I can point them to that is relevant and confidential, especially when it comes to issues such as stress, fear, or anxiety. ”
Wellspring is continually looking for innovative ways to bring more resources to their clients. It's this innovative spirit that helped them be at the forefront of responding to needs that arose out of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and social unrest when employers needed these resources the most.”