About OverviewWellspring is committed to preventing homelessness before it happens and intervening early when it does. We put families first. Learn more about our innovative approach, model and team.
Services OverviewWellspring is here to help. We act as advisors, helping clients to connect with whatever services they need to find lasting stability for themselves and their families.
- HousingServices to help families retain and regain stable housing.
- Early LearningPre-K education for children experiencing homelessness.
- EAPEmployee Assistance Program that connects employees in crisis with the services they need.
- Family StoreAccess to free clothing and essential items for children age 0–17.
- FIREFamily Information Resource Exchange (FIRE) provides digital resources for regaining stability.
- Employee Stability ProgramEmployee Stability Program helps employees retain or regain housing stability.
- Get Involved
Get Involved OverviewWellspring has a variety of ways for you to connect, engage and support our mission to end Family Homelessness. Now is your opportunity to take action.
- Individual GivingMake a life-altering gift in support of Wellspring families.
- Corporate EngagementLearn how your company can make an impact on family homelessness.
- VolunteerismShare your time, share your talents. Here’s how you can help.
- CalendarCheck out the ways you can engage with Wellspring.
- Our FundersWith gratitude to our partners in ending homelessness.
- PublicationsRead impact reports and archived newsletters.
Welcome! You’ve taken the first step to finding a therapist, and that takes courage. My goal is to create a safe, trusting, and uplifting environment for you to grow, gain…Melanie DenBoer
Entering therapy is a very personal, and often uncomfortable, decision. I applaud this step you are taking in finding the right therapist for you. My experience working with Adults, Adolescents…Anne Duroe
We all struggle at times in our lives, and when we find ourselves in a difficult place, it can feel lonely. Although it can be daunting to reach out and…Erika Flesher
My approach to therapy is based in the belief that we have many of the resources we need within ourselves, but that sometimes life experiences can teach us to shut…Lees Hopkins
Therapy is your opportunity to learn more about who you are and to receive support in growing into who you want to be. I cherish being able to get to…Ritsu Itoi
Welcome! You’ve just made a bold move: allowing yourself to consider therapy. As most of us are raised to be self-sufficient problem solvers, this is often not an easy thing…Sean Kitaoka
My Approach to Treatment: The best predictor of a positive outcome in psychotherapy is a strong therapeutic alliance. As such, my work with clients centers on developing a shared understanding…Dan Miller
You might come to therapy because you have concerns about your career, or you are struggling in a relationship. Maybe you are dealing with depression, anxiety, or trying to cope…Kristen Moss
As humans our paths can be complicated, confounding and also life-giving with twists and turns of pain, growth and healing. I view each of us doing the best we can…Marissa Mseitif
Therapy can be one of those things in life that holds the potential for a lot of expectations, hope, fear, and relief to name a few. It is quite understandable…